- July 21, 2014
I really canít comprehend what the long term intent of Israelís current military action is. But Iíve had a most discomforting thought, namely that Israelís short term aim is based on earlier developments-- the success of the boycott and divestment campaignóand to put the U.S. Congress on the spot.
Voices of Iraq
- Abbas Jijan
- Iraqi Poet Jijan presented this poem "Obama" in a 2009 program on Al-Arabiya TV. (in Arabic). See our July 20 podcast for the translation.
- Naomi Shihab Nye reads "Half and Half "
- and talks about her latest books. With BN Aziz Sample 4:31
Radio Tahrir calligraphic logo design by
Truth is a pathless land. If you are following someone else, you'll never find it.
- a poem.. a song..
- poem "Mish Kalem"
Poet Rania Khalil reads "Mish Kalem" Flash
- Qur'an Surat Mazzamil
Huzna Majid, NJ student, reading
- Book review
- hacked by shayan's
reviewed by hacked by shayan.
- Tahrir Team
Aisha AlAdawiya and Hassen Abdellah
- Read about Aisha AlAdawiya and Hassen Abdellah in the team page.
- Arab American Comedy Festival
- Arab Writers Conference, 2011
- AWAIR, Arab World & Islamic Resources
- Busboys and Poets; DC Bookstore & Cafe
- Electronic Intifada
- Journalists MiddleEast
- Pacifica Radio Network
- Women's Islamic Initiative
- Arab American Journalists
- Attorney Lynne Stewart--civil rights defender
- Boycott IsraelCampaign
- Connecting Cultures
- FSRN Pacifica Radio News
- Iraq Virtual Museum
- Muslim Women Lawyers
- Palestinian Initiative