- July 21, 2014
I really canít comprehend what the long term intent of Israelís current military action is. But Iíve had a most discomforting thought, namely that Israelís short term aim is based on earlier developments-- the success of the boycott and divestment campaignóand to put the U.S. Congress on the spot.
Voices of Iraq
- Abbas Jijan
- Iraqi Poet Jijan presented this poem "Obama" in a 2009 program on Al-Arabiya TV. (in Arabic). See our July 20 podcast for the translation.
- Omar Mullick
- NY-based documentary photographer, interviewed by S. Malaika and S. Aslam Sample 4:20
Radio Tahrir calligraphic logo design by
"There is one constant in my work; I always make films about individuals who will not be crushed by history, who will not define themselves as victims."
Filmmaker Yousrey Nasrallah, Egypt
- a poem.. a song..
- Poem "Daddy's Been Gone"
Theater artist Andrea Assaf performs from the "Robin Monologues" Flash
- Qur'an Surat Al-Laila
from 'Approaching the Qur'an' CD, male reciter
- Book review
- Elsa Marston Harik's
The Compassionate Warrior: Abd al-Kader of Algeria
reviewed by .
- Tahrir Team
- Read about Hassen Abdellah in the team page.
- Arab American Comedy Festival
- Arab Writers Conference, 2011
- AWAIR, Arab World & Islamic Resources
- Busboys and Poets; DC Bookstore & Cafe
- Electronic Intifada
- Journalists MiddleEast
- Pacifica Radio Network
- Women's Islamic Initiative
- Arab American Journalists
- Attorney Lynne Stewart--civil rights defender
- Boycott IsraelCampaign
- Connecting Cultures
- FSRN Pacifica Radio News
- Iraq Virtual Museum
- Muslim Women Lawyers
- Palestinian Initiative